Bluetooth 5.0 Ensures Stable Connection
Avoid the clutter of wires, connects seamlessly to any Bluetooth-enabled devices such as your smartphone, laptop, iPod, or iPad.
Classic Wooden Finish
MDF wooden finish enclosure designed to effectively minimize acoustic resonance, combined with classic black paint to keep the speaker stay classy.
Excellent Sound Quality
1/2-inch tweeter and 3.5 inches mid/bass driver significantly improve the speaker’s sound performance, making the sound clearer, beautiful, and smooth.
Refurbished R33BT BLACK
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Bluetooth 5.0 ensures stable connection
- 1/2-inch tweeter and 3.5 inch mid/bass driver
- Total 10W RMS power output for rich sound
- Top mounted controls for easy use
90 Days Warranty
Free Shipping Over $49.99
For Replacement Only
Small in Size, Rich in Sound
Get ready to rock your desktop and get a nice looking pair of speakers that deliver the wonderfully balanced sound you'd never expect coming from a desktop speaker.
Compatible with Multiple Devices
With AUX wired input and wireless Bluetooth input, it is compatible with most of the mainstream audio output devices on the market, such as your mobile phones, tablet, iPad, PC, TV, or any other compatible devices.
Power on/off, input switching, Bluetooth disconnect(press and hold the "-" button), volume up, and down buttons are all located on the top of the main speaker. Easily adjust these features according to your needs.
With a total power output of 10 watts RMS, it is powerful enough to fill small and mid-size rooms with a deep and rich sound, perfect for music, movies, and games.
Audio Source Indicator
The circular audio source indicator light around the on/off key cleverly designed to clearly shows input type, blue light (Bluetooth input), and green light (Aux input).
Removable Mesh Grill
Protect the speakers from large particles and dust without sacrificing style and performance.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- User Manual
- Audio Cable
- R/L 5W+5W
- (W×H×D): 116×208×116mm
- 3.2 kg
- AUX: L/R: 500±50mV
- Bluetooth: L/R: 500±50mFFs
Why can’t I hear any sound?
- Verify that the power indicator light is illuminated.
- Attempt to increase the volume.
- Ensure that the audio cables are correctly and securely connected.
- Confirm that the input settings on the speakers are configured correctly.
- Check if the audio source is actively delivering a signal output.
Why can’t I turn on the speakers?
To power on the Edifier speakers, you can use either of the following methods:
- Connect the main power source to your speakers.
- Activate the wall outlet connected to your speakers.
Why did noises coming from my speakers?
- Transition the speaker system to active mode.
- Disconnect the audio source.
- Listen for any noises from a distance of 1 meter away. If no issues are audible at this distance, it suggests that the speakers are functioning correctly.
Why can’t I connect my speakers via Bluetooth?
- Confirm that your speaker is set to Bluetooth mode and disconnect any other paired devices.
- Ensure that you are operating within a Bluetooth transmission range of no more than 10 meters.
- Attempt to establish a Bluetooth connection with an alternative Bluetooth device.
Why Buy from Us?
Local Fast Shipping
30 Days Money-Back Guarantee