The following section applies to all Australian consumers.
Does your warranty comply with Australian Consumer Law?
Yes, our goods come with warranty terms that are guaranteed under Australian Consumer Law.
Your Edifier product comes with a Manufacturer's Warranty, the Edifier Satisfaction Guarantee and any supplier return policy in addition to the terms outlined by Australian Consumer Law.
For more information regarding your rights under Australian Consumer Law, you can visit the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission's website at www.accc.gov.au.
What does the warranty cover?
Edifiers covers defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, If these defects are present, Edifier will offer to repair or replace the product with a similar product. Please note that replacement products or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components.
How long is the warranty period?
Standard Edifier products are covered for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Edifier’s Multimedia line of products is covered for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Edifier’s Studio line of products is covered for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Who does the warranty protect?
If you purchased your Edifier product from our official online store please provide a receipt or other proof of purchase.
If you purchased your Edifier product from another Edifier reseller or distributor, please speak directly to that supplier for more details about their individual return policy.
What products does the warranty cover?
This warranty is only valid for items in the Edifier Image, Multimedia and Studio lines of products. Products must have been distributed by Edifier’s official online store in Australia.
Please contact Edifier Customer Service for additional warranty information and help:
Edifier Australia Customer Service: Contact Us
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Any product, on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning or other natural occurrences.
- Unauthorised product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorised by Edifier
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting the specifications of Edifier.
- Any damage incurred during shipping
- Improper removal or installation of the product.
- External causes out of Edifier’s control, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Wear and tear from normal use.
- Failure of owner to perform cleaning/maintenance necessary for upkeep of the product (maintenance methods are outlined in the product’s user manual).
- Any other cause that is not related to defective materials or manufacturing.
What are the limitations of your implied warranties?
There are no warranties, express or implied, that extend beyond the descriptions contained herein. This includes the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness.
What type of damage is excluded from the warranty?
Edifier’s liability is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of a faulty product. Edifier shall not be held liable for:
Damage to property caused by defects in the product, losses caused by inconvenience, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunities, loss of goodwill, interference with business relationships, or any other commercial loss -- even if advised of the possibility that such damage could occur.
Any other damage, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
Any claim against the customer by any other party.
What other laws does this warranty take into consideration?
The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies in respect of the product that the consumer has under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and similar state and territory laws.