Allows these near-field monitors to produce a panoramic sound stage
The included remote conveniently controls all functions (adjust volume, mute/unmute, switch inputs and sound field extension).
Impressive Wood Finish
MDF wood with walnut wood finish-vinyl makes it a perfect addition to your living room, office, or study.
Refurbished R1700BTs Brown
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Bluetooth 5.0 with Qualcomm AptX HD
- Subwoofer output
- Front bass reflex port
- Wireless remote for easy control
90 Days Warranty
Free Shipping Over $49.99
For Replacement Only
Bluetooth 5.0 with Qualcomm AptX HD
No wires required! Connect to devices using Bluetooth 5.0 technology. Enjoy listening from your phone, laptop, or tablet with wireless connection, works with iOS, Android, Mac, or Windows devices.
Soundfield Spatializer simulates a larger soundstage with the touch of a button. This unique feature creates wide-field sound by optimizing each channel, sending out opposite signals to eliminate mutual interference and improve separation.
Eagle Eye Tweeter
30W + 36W RMS undistorted power, 4 inch woofer, and 19mm silk dome tweeter, the Edifier R1700BTs active Bluetooth bookshelf speakers make even the hardly-noticeable sounds very clear. And the DSP(Digital Signal Processing) and DRC (Dynamic Range Control) helps to minimize distortion for improved audio even at low volume.
More Ways to Connect
When connected the sub-out automatically detects the subwoofer and activates the digital crossover. Dual RCA inputs allow you to connect to two devices at a time. Connect to your devices such as phone, PC, laptop, tablet, or gaming console with RCA to RCA audio cable, and 3.5 mm-RCA audio cable, eliminates the need to switch cables.
Convenient dials on the side panel of the speaker allows you to adjust the bass, treble, and volume, press the volume dial to toggle between inputs.
Adjust volume, mute/unmute, switch inputs, Bluetooth, select sound field extension, and line-in mode with the wireless remote, no need to leave the couch.
Protects your speaker drivers, easy to remove for cleaning.
Classic Wood Enclosure
These outstanding speakers are made from MDF wood with a walnut finish-vinyl, designed to prevent resonance. A great addition to your living room, office, or study.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- User Manual
- Remote Control
- Passive Speaker
- Active Speaker
- RCA to RCA Audio Cable
- 3.5mm-RCA Audio Cable
- Speaker Connecting
- Φ19mm tweeter unit + 4 inches woofer
TOTAL POWER OUTPUT
- R/L(high): 15W+15W
- R/L(mid-low): 18W+18W
- LINE IN 1
- LINE IN 2
- Qualcomm 3031/V5.0
- LINE IN 1: 700±50mV
- LINE IN 2: 550±50mV
- Bluetooth: 400±50mV
Why can’t I hear any sound?
- Ensure that the power indicator light is illuminated.
- Attempt to increase the volume.
- Verify that the audio cables are correctly and securely connected.
- Confirm that the input settings on the speakers are configured correctly.
- Check if the audio source is actively delivering a signal output.
Why can’t I turn on the speakers?
- Connect the main power source to your speakers.
- Activate the wall outlet connected to your speakers.
Why did noises coming from my speakers?
- Transition the speaker system to active mode.
- Disconnect the audio source.
- Listen for any noises from a distance of 1 meter away. If no issues are audible at this distance, it suggests that the speakers are functioning correctly.
Why can’t I connect my speakers via Bluetooth?
- Ensure that your speaker is set to Bluetooth mode and disconnect any other paired devices.
- Verify that you are within a Bluetooth transmission range of no more than 10 meters.
- Attempt to establish a Bluetooth connection with an alternative Bluetooth device.
Why Buy from Us?
Local Fast Shipping
30 Days Money-Back Guarantee