25mm Silk Dome Eagle Eye Tweeters & 5" Bass Unit
Spectacular, distortion-free audio in a slick, modern package
Lossless Optical Input Support
Enjoy a lossless digital connection to TVs, DVD players or gaming consoles
Dual RCA Input with Remote
Ditch the hassle of plugging and unplugging devices constantly.
R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 25mm Eagle Eye tweeters
- 5" bass unit
- Pair devices via Bluetooth
- High-gloss piano finish for a stylish look
- Connect any device with Bluetooth v4.0
1 Year Warranty
Free Shipping Over $49.99
30 Day Return Policy
Not only is the R2000DB stunning, this bookshelf speaker will leave you speechless. An ideal speaker for computers, gaming consoles and mini home theatres. Its comfortable in just about any environment, giving it the diverse functionality suited for any lifestyle. It houses an encased MDF wooden enclosure which minimises acoustic resonance. The R2000DB bookshelf speakers considers your Hi-tech needs and concerns while driving quality performance and entertainment value. Edifier’s bookshelf speakers with Bluetooth capability produces spectacular sound with exceptional presentation.
Using newly developed 25mm silk dome “Eagle Eye” tweeters, this bookshelf speaker makes the slightest sounds clear. With desirable dimensions and improved specs the “Eagle Eye” lives up to its reputation and demand. With the redesigned elements of the R2000DB bookshelf speakers, distortion in your audio experience is a thing of the past. Edifier has built in Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Dynamic Range Control (DRC) to minimise distortion, keeping your listening experience in mind. Your studio is precious and should not be defiled with the inconsistencies of outdated designs.
Function meets style
Edifier’s R2000DB bookshelf speakers has a high gloss piano finish as a touch of elegance to match your rooms décor. Any studio or living space housing these bookshelf speakers should be met with thoughtful design and comfortable style. The luxury of a gloss finish is something Edifier does not take for granted. The R2000DB speakers exemplify this reality.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- User manual
- Remote control
- Speaker connecting cable
- 3.5 mm-RCA audio connecting cable
- Fiber optical audio connecting cable
- Dual RCA to dual RCA audio cable
- Φ25mm Ru-Fe-B silk dome，6Ω
FULL RANGE UNIT
- 5" alloy，4Ω
- 9.5in x 11.25in x 7.5in (WxHxD)
TOTAL POWER OUTPUT
- RMS 24W × 2 + 36 W × 2
Why can’t I hear any sound?
Restart the Speakers and Reconnect the Audio Source:
- Power off the speakers, wait for a few seconds, and then power them back on. Additionally, disconnect and then reconnect the audio source to ensure a fresh connection.
- Turn up the volume on your speakers to an audible level. Use the speaker's volume control or remote control to adjust the volume.
Audio Input Settings:
- Verify that the audio input is correctly set on your speakers to match the connected audio source. Use the speaker's controls or remote to select the appropriate input source.
Check Audio Source Signal:
- Confirm that there is an active signal coming from your audio source, such as a computer, smartphone, or audio player. Test the audio source with another device to ensure it is producing sound.
Why can’t I turn on the speakers
- Check Power and Wall Outlet
- Restart and Reconnect:
Why can’t I connect my speakers via Bluetooth?
Ensure Bluetooth is Enabled:
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on and active.
Why Buy from Us?
Local Fast Shipping
30 Days Money-Back Guarantee