Studio quality sound
A 4" bass unit and 13mm silk dome tweeters provide the kick you need to output top quality audio.
Optical & coaxial inputs
Enjoy a lossless connection to TVs, DVD players, computers, and gaming consoles
Get pinpoint control at your fingertips with access to volume, input switching and more
R1280DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Adds Bluetooth connectivity to the classic R1280 series
- RCA, Bluetooth, Optical, and Coaxial Connection
- Redesigned remote with new features
- Speaker cable connects the speakers together
1 Year Warranty
Free Shipping Over $49.99
30 Day Return Policy
Edifier's Speakers Just Got Better
The R1280DB has the classic look you love with all new features of modern powered Bluetooth speakers. The clean wooden finish of the R1280DB bookshelf speakers leave a lasting impression of elegance and luxury. The upgraded specs accommodate a standard of professionalism while improving quality and performance. The naturally fine tuned Bluetooth bookshelf speaker is enjoyable in just about any setting enhancing the style of your domestic living space.
All New Style
A newly refined look you love with a twist. Black wood keeps the classic look with a fresh twist on the style of modern technology. Innovation and style are important elements that accompany the feel of the R1280DB Bluetooth bookshelf speakers. Hi-tech quality and style drive the overall experience of this powerful black bookshelf speaker. Upon first glance the black wood finish gives any reviewer the impression of a sleek and stealthy Bluetooth speaker ready to deliver powerful performance.
Adjust the EQ using the on-board controls located on the active/powered Bluetooth speaker. Treble, bass, and volume knobs located on the side panel. The clear accessibility to on-board controls and modern functionality heighten the amiability of the R1280BD powered Bluetooth speakers. Clear and concise controls compliment the manual providing uninterrupted playtime.
Fully Featured Inputs
Achieve HD audio with the help of the optical and coaxial inputs which are additions to the R1280DB Bluetooth speakers.We have kept the two RCA connections for both Line 1 and Line 2 connection. Also, wirelessly connect to your phone or laptop with Bluetooth. Edifier Bluetooth bookshelf speaker specs provide for the quintessential modern experience. Comprehension and control, all at your fingertips.
Easily switch between inputs, adjust volume and power with the use of the remote. The features of our black remote add that extra layer of modern delight. Comfort and convenience is what the R1280DB seeks to provide with inclusion of the remote. Control at your fingertips yet again, with the R1280DB Bluetooth powered bookshelf speakers.
All New Remote
With the newly redesigned wireless and sleek black remote the R1280DB puts the power in your hands. Control your powered Bluetooth bookshelf speakers and connect to your device in total comfort. Activate playback with the buttons located in the square with the Bluetooth logo.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- User manual
- Remote control
- Speaker connecting cable (2.5M / 8.2ft)
- RCA to RCA audio cable (1.7M / 5.5ft)
- 3.5mm-RCA audio cable (1.7M / 5.5ft)
- Fiber optic input cable (1.5M / 5ft)
- ≤25dB (A)
- R/L: 21W+21W RMS
- ≥85dBA (A)
- 4 inch (116mm)
- : Φ13mm silk dome tweeter
- 196 × 146 × 234mm (WxHxD)
TOTAL POWER OUTPUT
- R/L: 21W+21W RMS
- LINE IN1: R/L:450±50mV
- LINE IN2: R/L:550±50mV
- OPT/COA: R/L:500±50mFFS
- Bluetooth: R/L:700±50mFFS
Why can’t I hear any sound?
- Verify that the power indicator light is illuminated.
- Attempt to increase the volume.
- Ensure that the audio cables are correctly and securely connected.
- Confirm that the input settings on the speakers are configured correctly.
- Check if the audio source is actively delivering a signal output.
Why can’t I turn on the speakers?
You have two options to power on the Edifier bookshelf speakers:
- Connect the main power supply of your speakers.
- Activate the wall outlet connected to your speakers.
Why can’t I connect my speakers via Bluetooth?
- Ensure that your speaker is set to Bluetooth mode and disconnect any other paired devices.
- Confirm that you are within a Bluetooth transmission range of 10 meters or less.
- Try connecting with an alternative Bluetooth device for the connection attempt.
Why Buy from Us?
Local Fast Shipping
30 Days Money-Back Guarantee