Bluetooth V5.0 with Qualcomm aptX HD decoding
Wirelessly transmit lossless and high-definition music signals, so that Bluetooth playback can obtain the same music quality as wired digital transmission.
Continuous Undistorted Power
The continuous undistorted power is treble 15Wx2 RMS plus mid-range bass 50Wx2 RMS, which can effortlessly express vocal scenes of large spaces.
Professional Wireless Remote Control
It comes with wireless remote control for convenient volume adjustment, audio source switching, mode selection, switch on and off.
S2000MKIII 2.0 Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- IR remote control
- Planar diaphragm tweeters
- 5 ½" aluminum diaphragm drivers
- PVC side panels with matte black finish
- Bluetooth V5.0 with Qualcomm aptX HD decoding
- High-efficiency Class-D digital power amplification
- Listening presets: Monitor, Dynamic, Classical, and Vocal
- OLED LCD screen displays source, volume, sound effects modes
- Digital audio signal with a sample rate up to 24BIT/192KHZ
- Electronic crossovers and dynamic control based on dual advanced DSP chips
1 Year Warranty
Free Shipping Over $49.99
30 Day Return Policy
Dual DSP Digital Audio Processing
Two professional digital processing DSP chips to independently manage the electronic frequency division and dynamic management of the high-pitched and medium-bass channel, to precisely control the frequency distribution and fully release the characteristic advantages of the high-pitched and low-pitched units.
Multi-Input, Simultaneously Connected
Edifier's active speakers allows for hooking up multiple devices to the same speaker. In addition to Bluetooth connection, we also have wired digital input plus wired analog input to permit interfacing to multiple devices such as TV sets, TV boxes, Blu-ray players, game consoles, CD/DVD players, smartphones, computers, tablets, and other devices.
Switch Between Four EQ Preset Modes
Swap between four EQ preset modes (Monitor, Dynamic, Classical, and Vocal) with the press of a button. These four sound modes will highlights distinctive tones in varying genres of music and audio.
Treble, Bass, and Volume are Individually Adjustable
The treble, bass, and volume are individually adjustable. 50-level high-precision adjustment of the master volume, and smart startup volume protects both your hearing and the speaker from harm. The speaker casing is made out of a wood veneer while the knobs are made from metal and have a professional-grade feel.
Digital Display is Intuitive and Clear
Display selected input status of the speaker (source, sound effect modes, volume) with a clear OLED LCD screen, all you need to do is take a look at the LCD screen, and you'll know exactly which input you are on.
Wireless Remote Control
Equipped with remote control for your convenience. Now you can adjust volume, switch sound source, select mode, and power on/off the speaker wirelessly, free you from the hassle of the constant press on the speaker's buttons.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- User Manual
- Remote Control
- 3.5mm-RCA Audio Cable
- RCA to RCA Cable
- Fiber Optic Audio Cable
- Speaker Connecting Cable
- 198*276*342 mm(W*H*D)
- 17.14 KG
TOTAL POWER OUTPUT
- L/R (treble): 15W+15W
- RMS L/R (mid-range bass): 50W + 50W RMS
- Line 1 input: 800±50mV
- Line 2 input: 600±50mV
- Bluetooth input: 450±50mFFs
- Optical/Coaxial input: 350±50mFFs
Why can’t I hear any sound?
- Ensure that the power indicator light is illuminated.
- Attempt to increase the volume.
- Verify that the audio cables are correctly and securely connected.
- Confirm that the input settings on the speakers are configured correctly.
- Check if the audio source is actively delivering a signal output.
Why can’t I connect my speakers via Bluetooth?
- Confirm that your speaker is set to Bluetooth mode and disconnect any other paired devices.
- Ensure that you are operating within a Bluetooth transmission range of no more than 10 meters.
- Attempt to establish a Bluetooth connection with an alternative Bluetooth device.
Why can’t I turn on the speakers?
You can activate the Edifier speakers using one of the following methods:
- Connect the main power source to your speakers.
- Switch on the wall outlet that your speakers are plugged into.
Why did noises coming from my speakers?
- Transition the speaker system to active mode.
- Disconnect the audio source.
- Listen for any noises from a distance of 1 meter away. If no issues are audible at this distance, it suggests that the speakers are functioning correctly.
Why Buy from Us?
Local Fast Shipping
30 Days Money-Back Guarantee