Allows these near-field monitors to produce a panoramic sound stage
Now with sub-out port for an external powered-subwoofer and dual RCA inputs designed to connect two devices at once for multi-device convenience.
The included remote conveniently controls all functions (adjust volume, mute/unmute and sound field extension).
R1280Ts Active Bookshelf Speakers
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Subwoofer output
- Front bass reflex port
- Wireless remote for easy control
- 42 watts RMS total power
1 Year Warranty
Free Shipping Over49.99
30 Day Return Policy
42W RMS undistorted power, 4-inch bass driver, and ½ inch silk dome tweeter produce solid studio-quality sound that is ideal for gaming, movies, and music. Connect to your computer, home theater, and more..
Soundfield Spatializer simulates a larger soundstage with the touch of a button. This unique feature creates wide-filed sound by optimizing each channel, sending out opposite signals to eliminate mutual interference and improve separation.
Protects your speaker drivers, easy to remove for cleaning.
Sub-out & OPT/COAX Inputs
When connected the sub-out automatically detects the subwoofer and activates the digital crossover. Optical and coaxial inputs make sure you will always enjoy music with lossless sound quality. Dual RCA inputs allow you to connect to two devices at the same time. Connect to your devices such as phone, PC, laptop, tablet or gaming console with included Fiber Optical input cable, RCA to RCA audio cable, and 3.5 mm-RCA audio cable, eliminates the need to switch cables.
Classic Wood Finish
These impressive speakers are made from MDF wood, designed to effectively prevent resonance. You will love how perfect it fits into your living room, study room, or bedroom.
Convenient dials on the side panel of the speaker allow you to adjust the bass, treble, and volume to fit individual preferences, press the volume dial to toggle between inputs.
Adjust volume, mute/unmute, switch inputs, Bluetooth, select sound field extension, and line-in mode with the wireless remote, no need to leave the couch.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- User Manual
- Remote Control
- Active Speaker
- Passive Speaker
- 3.5mm-RCA Audio Cable
- Speaker Connecting Cable
- RCA to RCA Audio Cable
- Φ13mm tweeter unit + 4-inch mid-woofer
TOTAL POWER OUTPUT
- R/L: 21W+21W RMS
- LINE IN 1
- LINE IN 2
- LINE IN 1: 500mV±50mV
LINE IN 2: 700mV±50mV
Why can’t I hear any sound?
- Verify that the power indicator light is illuminated.
- Attempt to increase the volume.
- Ensure that the audio cables are correctly and securely connected.
- Confirm that the input settings on the speakers are configured correctly.
- Check if the audio source is actively delivering a signal output.
Why can’t I turn on the speakers?
- Connect the main power source of your speakers.
- Activate the wall outlet connected to your speakers.
Why did noises coming from my speakers?
To address any noise issues with the speakers, please follow these steps:
- Transition the speaker system to active mode.
- Disconnect the audio source.
- Listen for any noises from a distance of 1 meter away. If no issues are audible at this distance, it suggests that the speakers are functioning correctly.
Why Buy from Us?
Local Fast Shipping
30 Days Money-Back Guarantee